Sunday 29 July 2012

Treasures from Holland



Of course I bought some fabric in Holland - I couldn't resist this gorgeous cow fabric! And I also bought some of the Delft Blue oilcloth again:



A good friend gave me some lovely fabrics, among them this beautiful postmark fabric:



My brother-in-law and his girlfriend visited Cuba in March and brought this lovely piece of lace home to give it to me in July. So thoughtful! They are expecting their first baby in January - have to start thinking about a baby quilt...



My sister-in-law gave me these sweet ribbons (lief is the Dutch word for sweet/cute)



And to save the best for last: my best friend Hylkia's hubby had this vintage Dutch post bag and he kindly donated it to me!!! I am so thrilled; I'm sure I can make a wonderful bag out of it.



This weekend I finally started my sewing machine again, after five weeks! I made a few small things for my Blue Jacaranda shop which I wil show here soon... Stay tuned!

No comments: