Wednesday 5 October 2011

New thermofax screens



Yesterday I received three new thermofax screens from Linda Stokes - I had my Dolphin and Walrus Calligrams made into screens:



And also the Zebra design. I printed it in white ink on black fabric, like I did with the original design...



... and got a sleeping zebra! Hahaha. Using black ink on white fabric it looks better:



What about a pink zebra?



Since I was screen printing anyway I made some Kookaburra and Robot prints as well:



Here is the first Dolphin Calligram Card, now for sale in my Etsy shop:




I have also added some Dutch Houses ATCs (ACEOs) to the shop, so if you've always wanted one but do not make ATCs yourself here is your chance!



If you do make ATCs I'm still happy to trade, just leave a comment or send me an email!

2 comments:

Petra said...

ha linda, the sleepy zebra is echt geinig! door toeval ontstaan of was je erop bedacht?
doei petra

promotional bags said...

Your work is best for barcode. Zebra identification systems are less accurate, more complex, and require a greater level of manual input from the use. This new system could also be applied to tigers and giraffes, or any animal with large markings in a small number of distinctive colors.