Thursday 27 October 2011

New items @ Blue Jacaranda



I have just added some new items to my Blue Jacaranda shop on Etsy. Apart from the Dutch Houses, the Hippo Calligram is my most popular fabric design at Spoonflower and I finally had it made into a thermofax screen.



The Elephant and Bicycle Calligrams also continue to be favourites on Spoonflower so they are now available as Art Cards as well. Stretched prints will follow soon.



I tried something new - screen printing with three colours ink. It worked very well! I will definitely do that more often.



And last but not least, I have added this art quilt, Art in Motion, to the shop (find it here). Much as I love it, I really do not have enough walls to hang all my quilts in our house!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat leuk, die calligrams!