Wednesday 23 February 2011

Balance 3



Here is Balance 3! Do you like it? I think I will send this quilt in for the SAQA Benefit Auction 2011.



Yesterday I was going through some stuff in my sewing room (oops, sorry - my studio! ;-) ) and I found the scraps of the zebra fabric I used for pants for Hugo and Ernst. I also found some chalk cloth scraps... so a new set of gift tags was born! For sale now in my MadeIt store, Blue Jacaranda. Of course I made a few extra to keep for myself!

And finally... thanks everyone who has signed up as a follower of this blog here or on Facebook. I really appreciate it! This morning I drew the winner of the Dutch Houses fabric:
drumroll...
linda!

Congratulations! please let me know your address (my email is on my profile page) and I will send the fabric to you.

The winners of the fiber postcards are Aart and diohej. Congratulations to you two as well and please send me your address too!



PS Thanks for all the kind comments on my Netherlands quilt. Just for the record - I am not homesick. I love living here in Brisbane. But I do have fond memories of my home country!

5 comments:

Judy Warner said...

Will watch for your quilt when the auction starts. Great job as always.

Heleen said...

Erg mooi, je Balance 3 quilt!

Jackie said...

I think that is my fav quilt of yours yet! Love it!!

A3jana said...

Hoi Linda, wat zijn jouw gymnasten quilts toch enorm mooi!!Je laat de beweging heel mooi tot z'n recht komen.

becced said...

Erg mooi! Je ziet de beweging al helemaal voor je :).