Sunday 19 December 2010

Gymnastics bag - and some shop talk



As always after finishing a quilt, I felt like doing some small projects. Spoonflower had a '2 FQs for the price of 1' action a few weeks ago and I had ordered FQs of my gymnastics fabrics to make something for Hugo. I decided on a simple drawstring bag for his gym clothes. I lined it with a plain white fabric.



I hope he likes it. It may be an 8th birthday present on the 2nd of February - if I can wait that long!

I also made a custom order for Blue Jacaranda: 4 red tags that a sweet Mum wants to use for the Christmas gifts for her children. Isn't that a lovely idea!



Did you know that in my Craftumi shop I have a Christmas Charm Pack for sale? Scoop it up before it is gone! Or have a look at the other fabrics. Remember that Dutch customers can pay in Euros into my Dutch bank account! (1 Australian dollar is currently 0.75 Euro)

You might consider joining my Blue Jacaranda page on Facebook - I have almost reached the 100 fans mark and am considering a small celebration if I reach that point... Thanks!

Enough self-promotion... time for coffee!

3 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Am sure your son will adore his bag! Precious use of your wonderful fabrics!!!

Jackie said...

The bag is adorable!

Jantine said...

I really love the fabric! The bag is a great idea, Hugo will love it!