Friday 24 December 2010

Cats and dogs



Spoonflower has a Cats fabric design contest this week. I have entered my Cat Calligram design, there are lots of other great designs. You can vote here (just click on any design you like, no need to sign up or register) - I would of course appreciate it very much if you would award a vote to my design!

Last week they had a Dogs contest for which I created this design:



Unfortunately, for some strange reason it did not end up among the contest entries :-(. Too bad, I thought it looked quite good...

Here is the state of the calligram alphabet quilt - it is growing steadily!



And finally, I would like to wish all readers of this blog a merry Christmas (or happy holidays, if you don't celebrate Christmas). I hope you will have a peaceful time with your loved ones.



We had planned to go camping, but the weather forecasts are saying rain, rain and more rain - after the record breaking amounts of rain we have already had this month. So we have decided to cancel this trip and have a quiet Christmas at home. We hope to go camping next weekend instead.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I am off to vote! Have a merry Christmas as well.

Lynn Cohen said...

Happy Holidays...and good luck...clever you!

Judy Warner said...

My cats vote for the cat design; my siberian huskies would have voted for the dog. Merry Christmas!