Thursday 21 October 2010

Flow



Now that I have my groove back, I am going with the creative flow ;-). I have finished the top of the bicycle quilt, sandwiched it and hope to start quilting it tonight!



This weekend the Queensland Quilt Show is on (view the winners here) and I have been asked to demonstrate some artsy stuff at the 2QAQ table. I think I will make postcards and ATCs and have prepared some fabric. Since I still have lots of gymnasts cut out of freezer paper (I used the 'negatives' for my gymnastics quilts) I used them with a Paintstick to make these:



And using some of the stencils from this book I made these:



I'll bring some thread and Fast-2-Fuse and hope to have a few cards ready to send at the end of the day! In between demonstrating there will be time to look at the quilts (my Forest quilt is hanging there) and do some shopping :-).

No comments: