Wednesday 19 November 2008

Postcards

Yesterday I received this postcard from Annica:



I traded an Australia postcard with her - you can see it here on her blog.

I also made 2 black and white selvedge postcards:



(the other one is on its way to the Netherlands already)

Apart from making some postcards I am trying to decide what I want to work on next. I have made a start on the rosy quilt, but am also thinking about a quilt for Hugo with the Australian FQs I got for my birthday (I've even started cutting some fabric). The stellar quilt for ATWI20Q is finished, but I'm not happy with it... Yet I do not feel like starting another one, especially since it has to be finished on November 30th and I will be away for 5 days next week (I'm going to the Australasian Tuberculosis Conference in Auckland and am really looking forward to that!)

I have the fabric for the 2009 Bunbury Challenge, but am not very eager to start on that one... The theme (A Piece of Paradise) nor the fabric really appeal to me (here at Margeeth's blog you can see what it looks like). Maybe I'll just skip that one.

What I really want to do is make another bird quilt - an owl this time. Maybe a bit larger than the other ones... And a self portrait quilt is high on my wishlist as well.

I just have to make a choice and spend my precious sewing time on that project!
Oh well... I'll keep you posted!


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ben benieuwd welk nieuw project je uiteindelijk kiest. Ik vond je vogelquiltjes helemaal geweldig, als je er nog een maakt heb je een hele serie :0)

BizarreQuilter said...

Oh, I love this!!

Loz in Oz