Saturday 15 November 2008

Art and Craft Display

Remember the Art and Craft Display to be held at my workplace? It was postponed for a bit, but was finally on this week - and a big success!



Beautiful quilts - I love that Christmas quilt!



This was my corner.



;-)



Seeing the magic quilt aways makes me happy!



Gorgeous felted bags



An amazing quilt made by my colleague Carmel and her family for her parents



One of my colleagues is a painter; this is my favourite among her paintings



Although this one is very beautiful as well



Carmel is an accomplished card maker as well.

We have decided to organise a display like this every 6 months - it completely changed the atmosphere in the office!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice!

Marloes said...

leuk om zo te zien wat je collega's naast hun werk doen!
oja, ik heb weer verder getagged.
groetjes, Marloes