Friday 5 September 2008

Award




I have received an 'I Love Your Blog' award from Bethel of Bethania!
Thanks Bethel, I really appreciate it! I'm thrilled that you enjoy looking at my blog.

Here are the guidelines...
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate seven blogs you love to read
4. Link to those blogs
5. Let those bloggers know with a comment that they've been nominated.

Well... there are more than 70 blogs that I try to read and it's hard to choose only 7. I will not nominate the blogs of some famous quilters like Jenny Bowker and Lisa Walton, although I love to read them, as I know they are far too busy for this sort of thing.

I hope these 7 bloggers (in no particular order) are not:

1. Margeeth at Margeeth's quilt-blog - her blog was one of the first I followed.
2. Corryna at Corryna's blog - We 'met' in cyberspace years ago at a babyforum and a few months ago I discovered her quilting blog. Now she's a fellow member of ATWI20Q.
3. Kieny at The Dutchlady. I found her blog a while ago by accident. She actually is my aunt, although we have never met IRL... (long story, don't ask!)
4. Helen at From down the well, and her alter-ego Queen Helen at Quiltland Chronicle, for her well-written and thoroughly enjoyable postings.
5. Marjon at Marjon's Quilts (in Dutch, but with photos of beautiful quilts) - I only recently discovered this blog, but so far I like it very much!
6. Jill at Remote Ramblings -although she does not post very often, I love to read the stories about her life and work in a very remote part of Queensland.
7. Nicole at Nicole's Needles - she is an Aussie in Berlin, I am a Dutchie in Oz, and although we have never met I feel quite connected to her!

I hope you will enjoy taking a look at the blogs I have nominated, and for the nominees; I hope you will select some blogs you love - a good way to discover some new ones!

2 comments:

Bethel of Bethania said...

Thanks Linda you did a great job of your list of blogs - now I will need to spend hours checking them all out... I'm so looking forward to some fine days - bring em on ... Bethel

Corryna said...

Thank you so much Linda! I will also check out all the other blogs that you nominated.

Corryna