Saturday 26 April 2008

ATCs with dinosaurs

Being a mother of 3 boys, dinosaurs play a large role in my life. I can tell you a lot about triceratopses, spinosauruses and of course T-rex! So I thought it appropriate to make some ATCs featuring dinosaurs:

Photobucket

I've called them Dinosaur Days. And will take them with me to the 2QAQ meeting this afternoon, along with some other ATCs, hoping to trade quite a few!

Last Wednesday this arrived in the mail:

Photobucket

A parcel from my Angel, who is an angel to the boys as well! I've signed up for the Scquilters Mortals/Angels swap 2008, so I am an Angel to some other mortal as well. Lots of fun!

And finally I have had a go at fabric painting. I would love to make handpainted fabric, but that will have to wait until the boys are all at school. But I have bought some acrylic paint and some stencils and had some careful fun with that:

Photobucket

This could become a postcard, I think! (the other ones are all gone!)

Off now for a quick lunch and then to the 2QAQ meeting!


No comments: