Wednesday 7 November 2007

Magic quilt

I finally got around to hanging Hugo's magic quilt on the wall in his bedroom. I made it for his 4th birthday in February 2007. Technically it is far from perfect (I cringe when I look at the binding now...) but I still love it. The patterns are from the book 'Spellbinding Quilts' by Maaike Bakker (see my quilting library).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our house is starting to look very cosy with all these quilts hanging and lying in it! :-)

2 comments:

corry said...

It's a magic quilt alright! I love it! It doesn't matter if the binding is not perfect, it still is a wonderful quilt!

laura said...

Hi Linda,
Kwam via via op jou blog terecht en zag dat je uit nederland kwam.Ik ook dus(zoals je kunt lezen)woon sinds 5 jaar in Australia.Ben jaloers op je stoffen!Be ook verzot op het maken van kleden!Leuk blog...Ben ook pas begonnen met een blog,dus dit blog-mailen is een beetje nieuw voor mij.
Groetjes Laura